Ordering Transcripts

  • If you are needing to have us send your high school transcripts, please call the high school office or email me at bakers@billings.k12.mo.us. Be sure to include your name at the time of graduation, grad year, DOB, and where they need to be sent. 



    If you need to order your dual credit transcripts, this is done through Drury's website. You can see the details at the link below.

    Ordering Transcripts from Drury