Music DepartmentInstructor: Ms. Waldo
Billings Parade Saturday, September 4th
Meet in the band room by 12:10
Line-up for Parade is at 12:30 outside the school, in front of the main lobby.
Parade starts at 1:00 pm.
Wear black shorts or pants (it is okay if the shorts have a white or light color stripe). We are wearing our new shirts (I will pass them out as soon as we have them). Tennis shoes or black band shoes, no sandals!
Please, do not assume the parade is cancelled if it is raining. The rain could clear off; they likely won’t make a decision to cancel until the last possible minute. If a decision is made in advance, I will send out a remind notice and put it on the music page of the school website. Please make sure you are signed up for remind as soon as possible.
Band Camp Info.
- Leadership (Tri-M members and potential candidates)- 9-10 am.
- Percussion/Guard- 10-11:30 am.
- All band members- 9-11:30 am
- Wear tennis shoes please, no marching in sandals/open toed shoes etc.
- Dress for warm weather, but clothes must be school appropriate
- no bathing suites
- no crop tops etc.
- Bring a water bottle
- Make sure you eat something for breakfast before camp
- Avoid large amounts of dairy before camp. Dairy, activity/marching and hot weather are not a great mix!
Camp is for HS band (9-12), however returning 8th graders from last year are invited to march with us, if they would like to. Marching with the HS band is not required for 8th grade band students.