Return to Headlines

New Student Information

New to Billings?  Here's what you need to know about getting enrolled: 

We will need a copy of a parent's driver's license, proof of residency within the district (rent receipt/mortgage paperwork or utility bill), a copy of the student's birth certificate and a copy of the student's immunizations.  Students will not be enrolled until we have a copy of immunizations and records from the former school (including transfer grades, attendance information and discipline records).  Any active discipline at another school will be upheld at Billings.